Bee esta Fiesta

September 28th

Join us for a celebratory day of crafts, music, arts, poetry & story to raise awareness & funds for the protection of our native bees.

Price £5 for afternoon, £20 for evening

​Beginning with an afternoon of FAMILY ACTIVITIES 2-6pm of making and crafts (such as making wildflower seed bombs, homemade bee hives/skeps and your own bee related art). 

Next we will host a an ART AUCTION at 6pm with a host of beautiful art made especially for the event by our community of artists. It is free to bid, with 70% of the sale price going to our selected charities and the other 30% going to our artists to cover their costs. 

And then the main event - the EVENING BEE ESTA FIESTA, an artistic celebration of all things bee, 6.30-9.30pm. Expect poetry, storytelling, folk music, visualisations of the hive, talks from bee keepers and bee experts, and a special appearance by award winning Devonshire poet Susan Taylor.

Our Charities

We are splitting all proceeds evenly between Friends of the Bees, The Great British Bee Project and local eco charity The Whitelands Project

This is a passion project for us at the Granary, and many of our friends and community. Apart from the cost of materials and travel expenses all proceeds are going to our chosen charities. The artists involved wanted to raise as much money as possible.

GRANARY CREATIVE ARTS

Granary Arts, Brockwood, Bramdean, Alresford, Hampshire. SO24 0LQ, UK

Follow us

  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Twitter - Grey Circle

Granary Creative Arts Centre 2018. CIC reg No: 10774187